- What: Lighting the trees in Centennial Square, with musical entertainment, roving entertainers, and free treats from Downtown Restaurants!
- Where: Centennial Square
- When: Saturday, November 17th starting at 4 p.m. (lights go on at 5 p.m.)
- Who: Everyone is invited to this free public event (rain or shine)
Holiday Ferris Wheel
- What: The very first holiday Ferris wheel in Downtown Victoria!
- Where: Centennial Square, beside the McPherson Playhouse
- Who: Riders must be over 2 years old. Minimum height 36 inches to ride with an adult, 42 inches to ride alone. No single riders.
- When: Two weekends only! November 17-18 & November 23-25
Island Farms Santa Light Parade
- What: The Island Farms Santa Light Parade routinely draws crowds of more than 40,000 to the streets of Victoria to take part in a festive celebration of the winter holidays. Bands, floats and even Santa himself will parade through the streets spreading cheer and joy to all in sight. In addition to the great time, the Island Farms Santa Light Parade also helps to raise awareness and food items for the Mustard Seed Food Bank.
- Where: Government Street, (from Belleville to Store Streets) The parade begins at Belleville on Government Street and ends at Store Street.
- When: Saturday, November 17th 5:45 PM
18th Annual Victorian Christmas Craft Fair: Saanich
- When: Saturday, November 17th, 2012 (10:00 am – 5:00pm) & Sunday, November 18th, 2012 (10:00am-4:00pm)
- Where: Saanich Commonwealth Pool, 4636 Elk Lake Drive, Saanich
- What: Visitors can enjoy local, season treats at our Christmas Cafe’,and will find beautiful quality,homemade arts and crafts that will offer some unusual and exciting ideas for the Christmas presents this year. Look forward to seeing hand-knits, Christmas ornaments ,hand made dolls,snowmen,beeswax candles, local beauty products,wooden Christmas trees,pottery, sheepskin slippers,preserves, Christmas baking and much more! Our traditional Victorian – style fair promises a host of local tasty treats and original, quality, handmade arts,crafts and gift ideas for the whole family. Admission is $3.00.