Long Stay Program
Why spend the winter in the cold when we offer the warmth of our hospitality and the best winter weather in Canada? As the leader in Victoria’s Long Stay Program, our goal is to provide each and every guest with comfortable, clean and well-kept quality suites in a friendly caring atmosphere.
Join us, along with our valued guests returning each Fall and Winter to enjoy spending time in a fun filled, memorable winter vacation in Canada’s most temperate climate.
Every suite offers all the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen with stove and microwave, and all have separate bedroom, living room and eating areas.
Every guest receives complimentary in-suite coffee, tea and cookies, free parking, free local telephone calls, complimentary daily newspaper, complimentary use of our downtown shuttle van.
Space is always limited to our high number of returning guests so make your request today.
Every suite offers all the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen with stove and microwave, and all have separate bedroom, living room and eating areas. Every guest receives complimentary in-suite coffee, tea and cookies. Daily newspaper delivery and use of our complimentary downtown shuttle are also popular amenities.
Studio Suites have a queen bed in a separate sleeping area, living room with a queen sofa bed and fully equipped kitchen with dinette.
One Bedroom Suites have a completely separate bedroom, living room with a queen sofa bed, dining room and fully equipped kitchen.
Luxury Suites are spacious one bedroom suites, most with balconies.
Please call Erin or Amber today for Winter Escapes rates.
Royal Scot Hotel & Suites offers the most detailed monthly activity list of any property in Victoria and as our special winter guest you are invited to participate in:
- Evening Bingo
- Afternoon Tea
- Card Nights
- Movie Nights
- Wine & Cheese Social
- Bridge Nights
- Cribbage Tournament
- Mystery Bus Tour
Many of our activities are included free of charge during your stay with us. By popular demand, we have added some reasonably priced additional activities.
Some of these require minimum numbers of guests in order to run, so talk to your friends about any activities you are interested in and we can make it happen!
Activities planned include:
- Bird Watching
- Escorted Walking Tours
- Overnight excursions to Parksville or Tofino
- Fishing Charters
- Wine Tours
You can let us know in advance if you would like to participate in any of these activities and we can take care of all of the arrangements.
Our friendly room attendants will provide the following services during your stay:
Weekly Guests receive:
- Towels exchanged and garbage emptied daily
- Light vacuum and dusting midweek
- General cleaning and linen change end of week
Monthly Guests receive:
- Garbage emptied daily
- Weekly vacuuming and dusting
- Towels Changed as required
- Linens changed once a week
The Royal Scot Hotel & Suites would like to make grocery shopping easier for you so you can enjoy full use of the kitchen in your suite while you stay with us. We are pleased to provide on-line grocery ordering with our partners at Thrifty Foods.
Shopping options for your convenience;
- Online Grocery ordering, followed by delivery to the Royal Scot Hotel & Suites.
- Shop in-store at the James Bay location and Thrifty's will deliver to the Royal Scot Hotel & Suites (for same day delivery, shopping needs to be completed and through the till prior to noon)
Before proceeding to your on-line order via the link below, please review the following information carefully:
- Groceries will be delivered to the Royal Scot Hotel & Suites, when selecting the date and delivery window, please ensure that the time you select is after your arrival to the hotel. Should your arrival be delayed, please call Thrifty's directly at 250-382-2751 to arrange for an alternate delivery or pick up time
- Payment is due when the groceries are delivered to the Royal Scot Hotel & Suites. Regrettably these charges may not be posted to your guestroom.
- Please include your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites confirmation number in the Order Notes" section. This enables Thrifty's and the Royal Scot to match your groceries and your room
- When placing your order please use your first and last name as well as your cell number in the contact information section
- The Royal Scot Hotel & Suites address and phone number should be listed as the delivery address. Our address is 425 Quebec Street, Victoria BC V8V 1W7, Phone: 250-388-5463.
- Please note that all online orders are processed at the Thrifty Foods Cloverdale location, located at 3475 Quadra Street, Victoria V8X 1G8.
Should you have any questions about your on-line order, or for more information please call Thrifty Foods directly at 250-382-2751.
Place Thrifty's Grocery Order Now (https://www.thriftyfoodsonline.com/Online/Default.aspx)
Business Travel Program
Preferred Corporate Membership
We pride ourselves on making business travel a pleasure for you - and one that's great value. Whether you're a frequent corporate traveler or visit Victoria on business a few times during the year, you can take advantage of our Corporate Rates or our Preferred Corporate Rewards Program.
Our Corporate Rates are our best available posted rate at the time of reservation. These rates include free local calls, a complimentary morning newspaper, free wireless internet and in-room coffee/tea. There is an iron/ironing board in every room and same day laundry and valet service available. If you need to unwind, enjoy our indoor swimming pool, whirl pool, sauna, exercise room, games and billiard rooms, gift shop, full service casual restaurant and lounge, all onsite.
- To obtain membership in the Preferred Corporate Program you must complete an application form and be approved by the Royal Scot Hotel & Suites.
- The first night will be at the prevailing Corporate Rate. Subsequent nights will be at the Preferred Corporate Rate.
- Cancellation of guaranteed reservations must be 24 hours prior to arrival.
- From time to time, at the discretion of the hotel, the preferred membership will be reviewed.
Preferred Corporate Rewards Program
As a preferred corporate guest, you'll enjoy all of the amenities of the Royal Scot Hotel & Suites, including free local calls, a complimentary morning newspaper and free wireless high-speed internet, as well, you will also receive:
- Preferred Corporate Rates which are set annually and are guaranteed for the entire year
- Free parking
- Late check-out on request
- Waived cancellation policy
- Guaranteed last room availability
Preferred Corporate Rewards
For every 12 nights you stay with us you will earn a gift certificate for a free night in a One Bedroom Suite.